PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Responsible for the creation of daily GFX production needs which include prepping of athlete headshots, templating sponsor and team logos, as well as the creation of graphic and animated network elements.
- Manage multiple jobs throughout the day, and deliver assets to studio and remote teams on schedule
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
- Must understand and translate the brand strategy of the Olympic Channel into quality design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the Art Director and senior Design leads
- Must bring a strong teamwork ethic
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Strong knowledge and handle of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Cinema 4D a plus but not necessary.
- Must work out of our offices in Stamdford, CT
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Desired Characteristics :Desired Characteristics
- Must be organized with files, and must work quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Have an interest in the fundamentals, history and current trends of typography
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Love of Sports (particularly the Olympics) a plus
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type